Top Hot Stories




Shilpa Shetty pregnant?

.

Actress Shilpa Shetty is tired of all the gossip about her supposed pregnancy. She says that people should spread no lies, 

"There are reports that I am pregnant and I do not know if I'm pregnant! I am blown away by! I've always said, you do your work and I do my work.

There is a border between us, and should not exceed that limit. I would never do with you. It all has to do with respect for each other. "Thus, Shilpa Shetty in 2009, is married to business man Raj Kundra.



Also shows the beautiful actress know that if she expected would be the message they would share with everyone at once,
"If I could be pregnant, I will with great joy to let everyone know. This is not something I would do about secrecy. "

The actress might not be pregnant, but she turns it back to the big screen with her long awaited movie "The Desire", which is directed by R. Sarrath and production falls into the hands of the mother of Shilpa Shetty, Sunanda Shetty.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stat

Stats