Top Hot Stories




Stephanie Lapointe flash red carpet of Liverpool - Stephanie Lapointe interview

.


We met Stephanie Lapointe on the red carpet of Liverpool , the film in which she holds her first female lead, and the beautiful agreed to grant us an interview!

How was the shoot with Louis Morissette and Charles-Alexandre Dube?

Stephanie Lapointe : It was great! This is a shoot that was long and physically demanding. You know, the reality of the films in Quebec means that we need more money than what one has. So we worked hard to get to the end of the script! But I think it's when you work the harder and at the end of the sprint you're proud of you, that the project was worthwhile.

You were first seen with your musical career, but you are seen increasingly as an actress, a particular reason for that?

SL : It's an approach I wanted to achieve for a long time to be an actress and play. Then they made ​​me the best gift I have in the film engaged in Liverpool .
 
Do you work on a disk at the moment?
 
SL : No! I'm still in a period of auditions at the moment so I am still in doubt as to my future. But I have some projects in mind.
 
Do you have any anecdotes from the filming of Liverpool?
 
SL  : For that, we would have to write an entire book! (Laughs) But yes! He came all sorts of things. We were shooting, for example, with a small Fiat that was run over at a time. I had to turn in this scene ... So we put a fake body in the driver's seat (for me). Finally, when it launched the car into the air, it was the right one take, because the car would be completely destroyed. Unfortunately, the door opened and the false body fell. I should not die in this scene there, it was really a disaster! And we talked about just before budget, so we had no money to redo the scene so they arranged to mount something. But it was really funny at the time!
 
Where we may meet you in Montreal?
 
SL  : I live on the set so I am often there obviously. Otherwise ... (Reflected) My secret place is the pool at the Royal Victoria Hospital, I'm still here, it really is a small pool connected to the hospital, it's great!
 
What song do you listen to loop right now?
 
SL  : Mmm ... (Reflected). The disc Bon Iver where there is the song Flume . [Ie, For Emma, ​​Forever Ago ] This is an album that I do not ever tannerai. I went to see a show, it was a very good show.
 
Tell us about your experience with the craziest one or fans?
 
SL  : Oh boy ! When I did Idol , it was so big, there were so many things. It's like a white cloud now. Sometimes I stuff all the time but I do not even remember.
 
What will you do the last evening before the end of the world?
 
SL  : Mmm ... I eat with my family, I will make a great comic, something super simple, but with my family, my friends.
 
What is your current Facebook status?
 
SL  : I did not. I'm really disconnected from Facebook. I have a page, but I never go there.
 
Do you have a particular message for your fans?
 
SL  : I hope you will be there to Liverpool because we worked hard. And it's been 10 years since Manon [ Briand ] has not released film so we really happy to present it.
 
A BIG thank you to Stephanie Lapointe for his time! Liverpool comes out in theaters today!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stat

Stats