Top Hot Stories




Kirstie Alley Has Stopped The Drugs Through Scientology

.

Kirstie Alley, Kirstie Alley Stopped Drugs, Scientology, Celebrity News, Dancing With The Stars, Kirstie Alley News, Kirstie Alley 2012, DWTS, Hollywood Actress, Entertainment News,
The actress chose the Scientology through a friend who told him that the Church could help him to get rid of the cocaine.


It was at the Entertainment Tonight show that Kirstie Alley is open about this addiction, reports digitalspy.ca.

"Whenever I took, I was sure that I was doing an overdose," she said. "I took my line of cocaine, then there I calais me in my seat taking my pulse. I told myself, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying. He must be stupid to continue to take the drug under these conditions? 


Alley went on to explain that it is a friend, who was already part of Scientology, which he stretched the book of l. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics. It was the basis and values of this church.

"I do not know why, but I read the whole book and I thought that it was the biggest hoax of all time or the actual resource I needed to get out me", said Alley.

In the end, the actress and participating in Dancing with the Stars: all-stars, is categorical. It is thanks to Scientology that it relates more to the drug today.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stat

Stats